HOME ->Learning Palace -> The Rabbit and the Tortoise 龟兔赛跑 (下)

The Rabbit and the Tortoise 龟兔赛跑 (下)

撰稿:宋婧仪  审核:张迪  更新时间:2023/11/15 17:19:34  点击数:935 
The mountain top is not too far away. The Tortoise is almost at the finish line. All the other animals are surprised.
山顶就在不远处,乌龟己经快要到达终点线了。其他所有的动物都很吃惊。
Look! It's the Tortoise!
看啊!是乌龟!
Where's the Rabbit?
兔子在哪儿啊?
Who knows? Come on, Mr. Tortoise! Go! Go! Go!
谁知道呢?快,乌龟先生!加油!加油!加油!
The tortoise takes one step, and another step, and another.
乌龟一步一步地走着。
One, two. One, two. I'm almost there.
一、二、一、二!我快要到了。
Just then, the Rabbit wakes up from his nap and is surprised. He realizes that he has slept too long. 
正在此时,兔子醒了过来,他吓了一跳。他发现自己睡得太久了。
He sees the Tortoise near the mountain top. He runs, and runs, and runs, but it's no use.
他看到乌龟就快要到山顶了。他跑啊跑啊跑,但是已经没用了。
Faster! Faster! I must run faster!
快点!快点!我必须跑快点!
Finally, the Tortoise reaches the mountain top first and wins the race.
终于乌龟最先到达了终点,他嬴得了比赛。
Hooray! Hooray for Mr. Tortoise!
万岁!乌龟先生万岁!
Congratulations, Mr. Tortoise! You won the race!
恭喜你,乌龟先生!你赢得了比赛!
Thank you, thank you, everyone!
谢谢你,谢谢大家。
The Rabbit is too late. He feels ashamed.
兔子来得太晚了,他感到很不好意思。
Oh, no! I lost. Now I have to carry the Tortoise on my back.
哦,不!我输了。现在我必须要背着乌龟。
The Rabbit goes to shake hands with the Tortoise.
兔子走过去和乌龟握手。
Good race. Congratulations, Mr. Tortoise. You won the race.
你很棒。恭喜你,乌龟先生,你赢得了比赛。
I told you, I would win.
我说过,我会赢的。
But how did you do it?
但是你怎么会?呢?
It wasn't too hard. Just take one step after another. It may be slow, but you will get there for sure.
这并不难,只要一步步来。也许是慢了些,但你一定能到达目的地。
Oh...Now, I will keep my promise. Climb up on my back.
哦……现在,我要实现我的诺言。爬到我的背上吧!
That's okay. Let's just be friends.
算了吧,我们做朋友吧。
MORAL:Talent is of no use without effort.
寓言:与生俱来的才能若没有加上努力,也是枉然。

上一篇: 记住这些小细节,英语瞬间提高一个档次!
下一篇: The Rabbit and the Tortoise龟兔赛跑 (中)
相关链接:
没有相关链接!
打印本页〗〖关闭本页